We have partnered with the best delivery company and almost all products departed within a day and were air-shipped to your way. We strive to deliver all our orders/products in the fastest time possible. Depending upon your address, the delivery time may vary between 2 – 8 working days. due to covid and some state restrictions, it may delay. That still won’t stop us from trying to get you your order faster.
we will make sure to deliver your product fast & safe.
- 8GB DDR4 3200MT/s ,CL16 Unbuffered DIMM 288pin.
- Engineered for the latest AMD and Intel platforms.
- XMP 2. 0 support for automatic overclocking or run at JEDEC default profile.
- Modern aluminum heat spreader available in multiple colors to match your system build or style.
- High-performance gaming-grade memory for workstations and laptops.
- Country of Origin: United States.
- For technical Support : call on- 1800 425 3234.
- For performance or compatibility related issues customers will have to reach out to Crucial's technical support. For more details, kindly refer to our Refund Policy page.
- High Performance- Faster boot time and more efficient multi-tasking.
- Power Saving (only 1.2V)- Low voltage options can help to prolong the battery life the laptop.
- Easy to Install- RAM is one of the simplest ways to upgrade a laptop. Simple plug & play.
- Broad Compatibility- Supports Intel and AMD motherboards.
- Industry leading limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Improve your system's responsiveness, run apps faster and multitask with ease. Extended timings - 22-22-22
- Install with ease; no computer skills required How-to guides available at Crucial
- Compatibility assurance when using the Crucial System Scanner or Crucial Advisor Tool
- Micron quality and reliability is backed by superior component and module level testing and 42 years of memory expertise
- ECC Type Non-ECC, Form Factor SODIMM, Pin Count 260-pin, PC Speed PC4-25600, Voltage 12V, Rank and Configuration 1Rx16, 1Rx8 or 2Rx8.NOTE: DRAM modules require configuration to specific systems