|Manufacturer||Crucial, MICRON CONSUMER PRODUCTS GROUP(SINGAPORE)A DIVISION OF MICRON SEMICONDUCTOR ASIA OPERATIONSPTE. LTD.1 NORTH COAST DRIVE,SINGAPORE 757432|
|Item Height||1.1 Inches|
|Item Width||0.43 Inches|
|Product Dimensions||6.86 x 1.09 x 2.79 cm; 9.07 Grams|
|Item model number||CT8G4SFRA32A|
|RAM Size||8 GB|
|Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Memory Clock Speed||3200 MHz|
|Hard Drive Size||8 GB|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item Weight||9.07 g|
Crucial RAM 8GB DDR4 3200MHz
- Improve your system’s responsiveness, run apps faster and multitask with ease. Extended timings – 22-22-22
- Install with ease; no computer skills required How-to guides available at Crucial
- Compatibility assurance when using the Crucial System Scanner or Crucial Advisor Tool
- Micron quality and reliability is backed by superior component and module level testing and 42 years of memory expertise
- ECC Type Non-ECC, Form Factor SODIMM, Pin Count 260-pin, PC Speed PC4-25600, Voltage 12V, Rank and Configuration 1Rx16, 1Rx8 or 2Rx8.NOTE: DRAM modules require configuration to specific systems
We have partnered with the best delivery company and almost all products departed within a day and were air-shipped to your way. We strive to deliver all our orders/products in the fastest time possible. Depending upon your address, the delivery time may vary between 2 – 8 working days. due to covid and some state restrictions, it may delay. That still won’t stop us from trying to get you your order faster.
we will make sure to deliver your product fast & safe.
- High Performance- Faster boot time and more efficient multi-tasking.
- Power Saving (only 1.2V)- Low voltage options can help to prolong the battery life the laptop.
- Easy to Install- RAM is one of the simplest ways to upgrade a laptop. Simple plug & play.
- Broad Compatibility- Supports Intel and AMD motherboards.
- Industry leading limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Ideal for gamers and performance enthusiasts
- Engineered for the latest AMD and Intel platforms
- XMP 2.0 support for automatic overclocking, or run at JEDEC default profile
- Modern aluminum heat spreader available in multiple colors to match your system build or style
- Wide Range of Frequencies: UD100 desktop DRAM offers gamers a wide range of frequencies. With speed of up to 3200 MHz, UD100 empowers the desktops to run faster, and systems to run smoother.
- Plug-and-Play Overclocking: Complied with JEDEC standards, UD100 Plug-and-Play will auto-overclock* itself up to the maximum speed allowed by the system BIOS. Users can easily overclock the desktops and enjoy high speed.
- Compatible with major Motherboards: Passed the compatibility test of major brands motherboards, Acer UD100 DRAM supports most major motherboards on the market and the latest Intel or AMD-based system.
- Low Power Consumption: Operated at a low voltage of 1.2 V, UD100 effectively reduces power consumption and heat generation when the memory is running. Lower temperature makes more stable operating system.