We have partnered with the best delivery company and almost all products departed within a day and were air-shipped to your way. We strive to deliver all our orders/products in the fastest time possible. Depending upon your address, the delivery time may vary between 2 – 8 working days. due to covid and some state restrictions, it may delay. That still won’t stop us from trying to get you your order faster.
we will make sure to deliver your product fast & safe.
- Wide Range of Frequencies: UD100 desktop DRAM offers gamers a wide range of frequencies. With speed of up to 3200 MHz, UD100 empowers the desktops to run faster, and systems to run smoother.
- Plug-and-Play Overclocking: Complied with JEDEC standards, UD100 Plug-and-Play will auto-overclock* itself up to the maximum speed allowed by the system BIOS. Users can easily overclock the desktops and enjoy high speed.
- Compatible with major Motherboards: Passed the compatibility test of major brands motherboards, Acer UD100 DRAM supports most major motherboards on the market and the latest Intel or AMD-based system.
- Low Power Consumption: Operated at a low voltage of 1.2 V, UD100 effectively reduces power consumption and heat generation when the memory is running. Lower temperature makes more stable operating system.
- High Performance - Faster boot time and more efficient multi-tasking.
- Power Saving (only 1.2V) - Low power consumption, energy saving and environmentally friendly which protects the system as well.
- Easy to Install - RAM is one of the simplest ways to upgrade a laptop. Simple plug & play.
- Broad Compatibility - Supports Intel and AMD motherboards.
- Industry leading limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Ideal for gamers and performance enthusiasts
- Engineered for the latest AMD and Intel platforms
- XMP 2.0 support for automatic overclocking, or run at JEDEC default profile
- Modern aluminum heat spreader available in multiple colors to match your system build or style
- 8GB DDR4 3200MT/s ,CL16 Unbuffered DIMM 288pin.
- Engineered for the latest AMD and Intel platforms.
- XMP 2. 0 support for automatic overclocking or run at JEDEC default profile.
- Modern aluminum heat spreader available in multiple colors to match your system build or style.
- High-performance gaming-grade memory for workstations and laptops.
- Country of Origin: United States.
- For technical Support : call on- 1800 425 3234.
- For performance or compatibility related issues customers will have to reach out to Crucial's technical support. For more details, kindly refer to our Refund Policy page.